Saturday, August 07, 2010

My Bargain...............

My bargain priced purchase at a art gallery today is perfect in more ways than one.
I had been looking for a mirror with a difference for some months now, and until today had no luck in finding one.
Did not quite know what it was that I was after, but knew, that when I saw it I would know.
Browsing around the local shops as I enjoyed a quiet Saturday with a friend, not even considering the possibility of buying anything, I stopped still in my tracks as soon as I saw this wonderful piece.
It symbolises the Universe perfectly, the male and female energies both present, an image of totality.
An inspiring work of art, that has added its wholesome energy to my humble abode.......

1 comment:

Natalie said...

It's wonderful!
I imagine it will be a real conversation piece.