Saturday, August 07, 2010

After Sitting............

After sitting in stillness with the quiet of a hushed mind, I reentered the world feeling balanced and renewed.
Having felt an inner misalignment over the last few days I knew that contemplation was the order of the day.
Of late I have found that the views of others are quite often still voiced from ego centered minds, all wishing for me to accept and believe their theory on a variety of subjects to be the way it is.
I am able to make my own judgements on my self, and my beliefs, I know that what I feel is true and correct for me, in most cases is not true and correct for others. However, recently I have had many intriguing conversations with a few people who, dare I say seem to think that they know everything, and what I say is not correct.
If there is no right and wrong, and all individuals have the free will to say or believe what is true for them, why is it that some people have to push their point onto others if their view is not agreed with?
How I see things simply Is.
How you see things simply Is.
Therefore we are both correct in our personal views of what is true for us, neither of us is right or wrong, it simply Is.
After meditating on this all afternoon I realise that I am wonderful and perfect just as I am.
As is everyone else.
I do not need to change anything about myself because of another persons misguided view of who I Am.
No one can know the true me, even I don't know the true me, because the true me changes every second, growing in new ways with each passing day.
I realise that regardless of those who like to pass their unwanted judgements and comments onto me that I can hold my head up high, and know that the more that I am true to my own Soul, the more truth will find its way to my door.
So from now on I shall only rely on the one who stares back at me in the mirror, because she is the one who knows me the best............

2 comments:

Jaky said...

What a great thought Gem!

Anonymous said...

Well said Gem! An opinion is just that - an opinion; someones view. Who's view/opinion is right? They ALL are!

Dont be weighed down by what others think - do what is right for you! And you do that so well!

PPLP

x