Saturday, August 07, 2010

Loving Your Self Is.......

Loving your Self is seeing past the mindless games and dramas that some are still addicted to, thus seeing how far you have come in your own quest for personal peace and fulfillment.
Being able to walk away back into your own life without it's negativity is a gratifying feeling.
Lessons come in all forms, and often you are given a test to see whether or not you have truly transcended certain behaviour patterns.
Breaking the need for drama left my life story a long time ago, and I have no desire to entertain that presence again.
Learning to respect myself has given me the ability to see any scenarios that do not offer harmony into my personal world.
It is about trusting my instincts and acting upon them, knowing that I am always divinely guided towards the best outcome for me.
Today has been a day of releasing and renewing in many ways, it has given me absolute proof that my inner guidance always points me towards the path of serenity................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enter the Dream....
See Serenity....
Develop the Intention.
Become the Intention.
Feel the Mantra.
I am Serenity....
I embody its energy,
this spirit,
and fuse to this frequency
to its core essence.
One then steps into the Path
and just becomes.
It is a costume to be experienced....
consciously.

Gemel said...

Inspiring as always :-)