Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Holiday Time................

Holiday time beckons again.
The restlessness within me seems to urge me into travelling mode.
I am debating where it is I wish to venture to next.
Perhaps a Spiritual adventure doing a Pilgrim walk across Spain..............
Maybe the sandy shores of Samoa will lure me after the suggestion of one of my girlfriends.
After the magnificent time I had in Fiji, this option I must say is tempting! Or maybe it is back to Europe that I will head. To once again feel the connection of the Northern hemisphere beneath my feet.
Castles and mountains.
Fields and villages
The ancient and the modern interwoven with artistic precision
I will have to wait until after I have moved and settled in before leaving, but, the calling is here, beckoning me to follow....................

3 comments:

GYPSYWOMAN said...

oh, gee, dear gemel! if only i could ponder my next world traveling adventure in reality! lucky you! but i do have my virtual global expeditions here in blogland! :)
love these images! beautiful - and how is the house coming by the way?
have a glorious day - and thanks so very much for your visits and kind words!

Jaky said...

You're taking so many holidays.

Anonymous said...

ENGLAND!!!!!

Thats where your wandering feet are heading, I can feel it in me bones!! ;o)

Come on Gem, you know you want to!

:o)

PPLP
x