Sunday, August 08, 2010

And Now There......

And now there is a roof, and electrical cables, gas and water pipes throughout the house.
The sand has been delivered for the plasterers, so I expect this will begin within a week or two. Looking into the back door at the blank canvas before me invited my imagination to churn ideas over in my head. Colour ideas for the paint, where it will be that my wall art will hang.
In a few months this will be my home, it seems impossible to imagine what it will look like once it is all finished.
Already I have contacts for many of the areas where a good tradesman is required, all I have to do is start looking around for flooring and window treatment ideas.
I keep thinking that I have months to go, but, all of a sudden it is all getting done rather fast.
Even the footings are laid for the wall out the front of the property, another sign that completion is closing in on me.
With that thought there is much to do, packing up this house and moving on yet again to another instalment of my life.......

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I would love to be able to build my own home from scratch, what a great oppertunity good luck with it.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Looks like you are going to have a new home pretty quick.