Monday, August 24, 2009

Yesterday I Retreated..............

Yesterday I retreated to the quiet seclusion of my beloved ocean, hours of meandering, sitting, just Being, alone and content with the company of my Creator. The winds cleansing my aura of the draining energy that had entwined its way around me, shifting the denseness that was all too willing to invade my personal space if I had remained unaware of it's invasion........ Watching the endless waves merge with the sand, lulling me into moments of complete surrender, feeling the immortality of my Soul as I sat and witnessed Life around me. I could at this time be lost within the anguish of a broken heart, be lead down a road of pain and sorrow, instead though, I embrace the horizon that stands before me, virgin terrain that beckons me to follow, tantalizing me with its alluring call of new chapters yet to be written.......... Staring out to sea, feeling the eyes of my ancestors beaming their love, their affection filling my Soul with the purest form of love, unconditional love. Being alone does not scare me, as I know that my quest was assured long ago, my contract sealed with my birth upon this planet, my destiny confirmed with the presence of synchronicity running rampant within my life story at present, all is perfect, all is as it should be........... It is a time of cleansing and of letting go, of possessions and of some the people that have been within my inner and outer circles, their gifts given their presence no longer required, their task complete. I realized as I sat, still and peaceful in the company of God that I don't need anyone except myself, that I have attained a place of ultimate acceptance of myself, one that gives me serenity during these times of great upheaval......... Trust is the lesson that I have transcended, in my ability to see that it was time to move forward, to release the shackles that held me constrained in the challenges of yesterday, the longer I stayed the more I withered, not embracing the calling of my struggling heart. Yet when I did make the movement so embraced by my slumbering Soul my journey transcended the stagnate energy that had held me captive, it soared with a clarity of a mission reclaimed, thus presenting me with an awakening into my Self, a returning to the wholeness of Who I Am.....

5 comments:

Jaky said...

Hey! know what! you that you are a great photographer?

Gemel said...

Thanks Jaky :-)

Nancy said...

Beautiful, Gemel. I have to admit that I prefer quite a bit of alone time, but I haven't reached your level of enlightenment. I still require others to fulfill a part of me. What a great place to be, happy with yourself.

Mo said...

A great place to energise

Ronda Laveen said...

Welcome to yourself!