Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Manifesting My Way............

Manifesting my way is producing perfect results, even in these challenging times that I find myself in at present. A few months ago I began talking of my desire to enter into Aged Care Support Work, I just felt that I would love to take my healing into that field to assist our older folk in their daily lives, so, me being me did what I always do, planted the seed and got on with life! Then last week as I was chatting with a friend, and we were actually talking about my 'dream' job when my mobile phone began to ring, it was my beautician who was with another client of hers, she asked me if I was free to talk. She began to tell me that her client was a Aged Care Support Worker, and if I phoned her boss right after she hung up I would be guaranteed an interview. So after hanging up I phone her boss, got an interview for last Friday, and had a phone call yesterday to say that I have the job! Start a week after I move, how perfect is that? Synchronicity weaving it's web yet again! Then there is the story of my new home. After having looked at a few rentals in my immediate area I came away feeling less than impressed at what options faced me, distraught and defeated I sat and cried, saying to the Universe that I gave up, I did not know what to do or where to turn next, crying seemed the best option! Enter the ringing mobile phone again! This time it was one of my clients wishing to book an appointment, I knew that he had a couple of rentals, so being a tad cheeky I asked the question................ and yes believe it or not, he had a house that he had just bought and would be vacant by the 28 of this month. It is perfect too, a smaller older house, only three bedrooms, one for me, one for meditation and one for my healing and massage.......PERFECT! But, even better still, a black cat comes with the house, the current owners feed her/him, and they don't know where she/he comes from, so as I was given instructions on what she/he likes I had to laugh, Blossom I thought is in cahoots with the Universe, this was just hilarious! This little stray cat even sleeps on the bed at night! I hope Max won't mind sharing! But, I leave the best until last, I told all my friends that when the time was right I wanted to get two cats, I felt it is better that they have company when I am at work, I most certainly did not expect it all to happen as quickly, but as I say all happens in divine time! Synchronicity is running rampant within my life at present, I am aware of its weaving web of magic, knowing that my thoughts create my world, that all I need do is plant the seed, release and trust that I have what I have asked for, not giving any of it a second thought, I am just simply living in the moment, completely present in every second of my Now even as I am facing such an emotional ending, I am planted firmly in the vibration of love, the trust I have in my Universal God is providing me with all I require, and all is being released with love, in a harmonious and therapeutic way, granting me confirmation that love is ever present everywhere...................

2 comments:

Marlene said...

you are on the right path..when things happen like that I always know..right path..I am so excited for you..2 cats! I love black cats too, I can't wait for pictures..I have a feeling Max and this cat will be good friends fast!

Ronda Laveen said...

Holy Moley! Isn't it funny that divine messages can come through cell phones? Ahh, even the spirit world advances technologically. Yea for Gemel...and her cats.

Look forward to hearing more about your new job.