Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Meet Indi.................

Meet Indi, a tiny and affectionate miniature pony who belongs to the gentle soul who used to care for Blossom when we were away.............. A happy and frisky little imp, who loves to play.................... To have a scratch, especially by any humans on hand............ He is just simply a delight to be around. I was in pony heaven, it had been years since I was up close and personal with horses, I could not begin to tell you how much I enjoyed this two hours of pony time, and was wondering why it was that I stayed away from them so long....... Indi is so cute that the urge to sneak him into my car was an impulse that had to be contained, he is simply angelic............................

2 comments:

Ronda Laveen said...

These minis are adorable!

mel said...

Ooooooh! *squeals of delight* I just LOVE ponies...

Because of my small stature, I got to ride ponies much longer than my friends....I learned so much from them...so very much.....I truly believe they made me a better rider...

...and knowing how to ride out a buck came in handy on some of my lovely mad racehorses....