Thursday, August 20, 2009

What Is Life About............

What is life about? For me life is about my personal quest for self illumination, of remembering the divinity of Who I Am. To find my way back to God/the Universe by finding heaven in my heart whilst still here on our humble earth. This I believe is every one's soul purpose, although not all of us follow the calling, or hear the voice that whispers to us, many are just plain lost with the illusion of 'life' with the material gain, dramas and humdrum rhythm that they cage themselves in. Because of my private quest I have decided to end my marriage, but, with where I find myself on my journey I have approached this from an entirely different vantage point than most, thus confusing and shocking all that know me, leaving them shaking their heads in confusion as to why I am walking away from all that I have to simply enhance my connection within my heart. Am I mad? Can't I find what I seek here? Do I know what I am giving up? Do I really know what I am doing? I am asked these questions frequently, and my answer is always the same, my soul is calling, therefore I simply must do what my heart yearns for. By ending a relationship with love we have seen that most of the people we know have no idea how to handle it, we are taught in society that when an ending of a marriage comes so to does the aggression,the affairs, the accusations, the fights, the hate. Why though do we require this sort of behaviour? Why do we need to have such turmoil in our lives? Truth is we don't, not if we remain in the heart. We are all given the people in our lives for a reason, nothing happens to us by chance it is orchestrated down to the finest detail and it is up to us to watch for the signs of when we have completed our interaction and begin the next stage of our souls journey, to stay in a relationship when the soul contract is over will see the destruction of all the love left in the relationship, and will manifest the aggressive and negative behaviour to destroy what was once a coupling of love. As we share our last week together in our home it is a deeply emotional time, one of remembering and of tears, of happiness and grief for a love lost. We have come full circle and this we see, and as painful as it is to let go, we both understand that there is no other way, that we both have new stories to write and new paths to follow. I am honored to have shared a part of my life journey with my husband, and as I prepare to leave I have told him that our chapters will always be held close in my heart, that our relationship will now transcend its self into that of friends as we end our time together without anger, blame or animosity. This confuses our friends and families even more, there is no mud to sling, no bitterness to savour, not one negative aspect to this at all, it is simply time for me to go. I wanted to share this part of my story for a reason, that is to allow others to see that love can always be present, even in the ending of a marriage. We do not have to fight or hate, instead we can be honest with our self, which is confronting of course, but, by being honest with yourself and doing what it is that feels right in your heart you will avoid all the negative behaviour that comes when a relationship ends, therefore avoiding other parties becoming involved, as in reality the only people involved in the ending of a marriage are the two who were joined in the first place. There is no need for sides to be taken, for gossip to spread, there is simply a parting of two souls cloaked in sadness and pain of a love that has given the greatest gift of all, freedom..........................

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Your soul made the decision. Oh if we all could be so wise to end things when the time is right..to leave your ego behind and decide what is best for yourself..and your life..it is a very very hard thing to do..be kind to yourself during this time of adjustment...

Mandi said...

Well said....and I am sure you are okay....speak soon...xxx