Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Being A Girl.....

 Being a girl who never says no to change, when the inspiration hit me to relocate the dinning table to another room I thought about it for a whole ten seconds, and then took it apart and move it on out!
Seeing as I rarely have dinner guests, and I normally like to eat sat crossed legged on the floor, the only member of the family who was regularly used the chairs ( for napping) was Pixie, I thought it would be more appropriate for me if I lost the dinning area and added more seating. 
 After all, one can never have too many vantage points to enjoy my little piece of heaven!
So with the table now gone, this is the result.
 Tarmie came to inspect the changes, after he gave it the once over, he settled down for an afternoon grooming.
Glad I wasn't the only one pleased with my hard work.



 Pixie soon relented her protest and came in to view the changes herself.
Seems she likes the new layout too.
 Now I can just sit back and enjoy my growing green vista from the comfort of many chairs..............


2 comments:

Mo said...

Well deserved rest after being a tour guide.

Anonymous said...

Güzel bir yer.