Monday, July 26, 2010

And Now....................

And now the roof timber is up.
I am finding that the closer it gets to being completed, the more I seem to back off from the whole idea of doing this.
Okay, it is a tad late for second thoughts, but I have to take into account my restlessness.
I seem to have a deep inner longing that is whispering inside, I am not even certain that Australia is where I wish to live for the rest of this human life.
I long for the northern hemisphere so frequently that I wonder that if perhaps I am to experience another chapter of my life away from here.
Maybe it is because the whole building experience is becoming so daunting, there is no one to share the event with, oh except the cats, not much help are they in practical terms though!
Still, it Is, therefore it is a part of my journey.
One that will lead me towards the next chapter of my ever changing life play.
As I stood here looking into the soon to be kitchen, I did begin to wonder, what will it all look like?
A nice little porch to cover visitors from the weather gives me an opportunity to create a soothing atmosphere welcome them into my home.
Something that will radiate the warmth from within.
I have considered getting stain glass panels made for the side of the front door, to add light, but also a touch of mystery.
My little terrace house is quite cute really, that is if you can call a half built house cute?
There will be a small brick wall built around the front to separate mine from the neighbours either side, which also gives me the opportunity to create a lovely little front garden, adding movement, fragrance and colour which I trust will entice the local birds.
Not long now until the roof goes on, then it will be plastered, the windows and doors put on which indicates the lock up stage.
Then all I will have to do is wait, watching idly as the finishing touches move me closer to moving in.
When all of a sudden the Kilrush episode will begin....................

5 comments:

Salomão said...

:)...'May I dwell in the heart
May I be free from suffering
May I be healed
May I be at peace'

silently within the heart...the Angel speaks...

silenciosamente dentro do coração...o Anjo fala...(portuguese)

SaL*

Gemel said...

SaL*,

Then silentely it is that I must sit.
To listen to the wisdom of the Angels as I recite the words above.

A sabedoria dos anjos pode falar através das palavras de outro...

May the wisdom of angels speak through the words of another...

(I trust that this has come out right :-)

SalomãO said...

:)...perfect.

'May the wisdom of angels speak through the words of another'...Angel.

Messages which in the long run remain...are not understood.

It may be time...

Talvez seja o momento...

SaL*

Linda Pendleton said...

and now a new adventure for you, Gemel...

Gemel said...

:-)))

Perhaps the moment?

Is?
Now?

Perhaps it is.


De repente o momento parece infundido com Angelic inspiration.From um anjo para outro....



Suddenly the moment seems infused with Angelic inspiration.From one Angel to another ^i^