Saturday, July 31, 2010

Acceptance...........

Acceptance.
This has been my greatest lesson, to learn to accept that which will be, and that which will not.
To understand that however painful, or heartbreaking the challenge may be, it is to be felt deeply within the essence of My Self.
Learning from the difficult lessons of my life has made me Who this human is this day.
It has taught me not to hide from the emotions of suffering, but to open into them, feeling the sorrow and the tears, embracing the rawness that they nurture within.
For it is from the harshest lessons that I have been gifted my most profound growth.
Therefore from the deepest sorrow, I have found the greatest Love.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)...As the Universal consciousness guides us...we should have no doubt that we will succeed.

Miracles are happening...rigt now.

Os milagres estão a acontecer...agora.

*

Gemel said...

*

Eu esperar, convido os milagres para começar...

I wait, I invite the miracles to begin.............

Crazeebee747 said...

Amen! Very Beautiful! It rings sooooo true for me. With all that is challenging me lately, I am seeing how I am learning from the pain!