Thursday, December 04, 2008

Patch.......

Bless little Patch I feel that he has the saddest eyes I ever seen on a cat. My heart weighs heavy for this particular stray as he is the one who is in most need of the food I leave out. He is scrawny and by all accounts dreadfully hungry, when he arrives each morning he gobbles down so much food as he nervously keeps an eye for Blackie who has taken upon himself to become guardian of the biscuits!
I'm not sure how long Patch has been coming now, a few months at least I should think in which time he has begun to trust me a little, I can now go outside and talk to him without him disappearing at an alarmingly swift pace over the fence. Out of all the feline friends that I have Patch is the one I want to wrap my arms around and offer a comfortable and safe home to, allowing him the peace of a safe place to live without fear of wondering where his next meal will come from, I shall keep persevering and leave in the lap of the gods......................

3 comments:

Trina said...

Poor sweet kitty! I hope someday he learns to trust you enough to receive that hug.

BipolarBunny said...

oh, he looks like such a sweet heart.

Anonymous said...

What no pictures of Ectomorph??