Monday, December 08, 2008

Blossom was not a happy bunny yesterday morning after I subjected her to this............
Bless her what with our holiday only days away my little granny cat required her monthly bath!
She is extremely good with her bath time routine, she just sits there looking pathetic! I do tell her if she spent a bit of time grooming herself every day I would not have to do this........ She is too old now for that she insists, she only has time for one thing............
Sleeping!

3 comments:

BipolarBunny said...

So sad.

Naturegirl said...

Sleeping in heavenly peace!Precious!
Purzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
Wishing you a Happy New Year filled with Joy and inspiration! =^.^= NG

Anonymous said...

pussy cat pussy cat where have u been?
I went to London, to see the Queen.
remember?