Friday, October 03, 2008

Blossom Wins Gold.....................

Blossom wins gold...................
The kitten-cat Olympics took place in my bed last night therefore after a lack of sleep I feel rather lethargic this morning!
Madame B has taken gold medals in the following events;
Head Hurdles - jumping from ones side of my head to the other........
Body Long Jump - running across the bed and then jumping across my body.......
Ear Dribbling - sitting next to my head and purring VERY loudly right next to my ear with occasional smooches which result in dribble in my ear..............
Face Scratching - body position the same as the event above this time however using one VERY sharp claw to scratch my nose or cheek actually anywhere with bare flesh (note to self, cut claws today)
Door Scratching - sitting next to the en suite door and scratching with both paws at an alarmingly fast pace.............
Knob Rattling - hitting the wrought iron handles on my bedside table to get my attention when all the above have failed....................
Why does she she do this you may ask, so that I will go with her so that she can eat her midnight feast, her bowl is full when we get there she simply wants me to come bless her heart. Often I feel that she maybe becoming a little forgetful in her old age, after all she is a granny cat, I am aware of this as I pick her up and cradle her delicate body to mine, noting that the purring just double in its intensity all is forgotten as I cherish her with all my heart...................

No comments: