Friday, August 01, 2008

For Barbara

Although I am not physically present to be at the funeral of my dearest friend I wanted the opportunity to say a few words about an amazing and loving woman, who was my dearest and closest friend, and although the past few years had seen us living 12 thousand miles apart, this closeness remained strong. Barbara and I shared an amazing journey and she will remain forever sheltered in my heart, we laughed together and we supported each other through each chapter of our lives a companion that I miss incredibly.
Barbara was a woman of great beauty, she radiated an aura of love and profound harmony wherever she went, she would give to others before considering her own needs without a second thought, a true and gifted healer whose love knew no boundaries.

I’ll Be There
Over Mountains, over trees, over oceans over seas,
Across the desert I’ll be there.
In the whisper on the wind,
On the smile of a new friend,
Just think of me and I’ll be there.
Don’t be afraid oh my love,
I’ll be watching you from above,
And I’d give all the world tonight to be with you,
Because I’m by your side and I still care,
I may have died but I’ve gone nowhere just think of me and I’ll be there.
On the edge of a waking dream,
Over rivers, over streams,
Through wind and rain I’ll be there,
Across the wide and open sky,
Thousands of miles I’ll fly to be with you, I’ll be there.
In the breath of the wind that sighs,
Hush there’s no need to cry
Just think of me,
I’ll be there.

As she nestles in the arms of angels she will remain my truest and closest friend for all eternity.

Barbara I love you and miss you.

No comments: