Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A Song From the Pleiades

I am, I am, I am, I am LOVE.

I am LIGHT.

I am god of the Universe.



I sing this little song whenever my ego mind wishes me to think of things that are not of a positive nature, it changes the energy instantly, and always makes me smile, after all, we are ALL gods of the Universe, every single one of us.

The teachings that come from the Pleiades are full of wisdom, love and inspiration and are intended for all of humanity, they are here to assist all of us in remembering the wondrous and loving beings we truly are, to remind us of our sovereignty.

I know that in my own journey their messages have provided me with hope and confirmation that I was on the right path, that there is far more to this world than what the average human sees, and more to the 'average ' human too, bless their hearts for all they do and give to Mother Earth and to all of humanity in these chaotic times we are currently experiencing.



No comments: