Sunday, May 20, 2007

The Time Has Come

The time has arrived for me to get myself back into shape after my accident. This morning has been significant for me as I know that the time for sitting has ended, to be replaced with time for action. It has been months of sitting and hobbling which has lead my mind and body to turn into mush. I know that at first resuming my yoga practice will be like a form of self induced torture, yet with perseverance in a few short weeks I WILL see positive results. I understand the universal law and understand, as I have often said, 'everything happens for a reason' so I shall not beat myself up for my period of incapacitation, on the contrary I have been introduced to another aspect of myself, and reintroduced to my old sparkly self too. Welcome back Gemel, I missed you.

No comments: