Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Today


Today has been a really enjoyable day, I have felt renewed and invigorated somehow, I think that it may have something to do with the dreams that I had last night, whatever it was, it was well worth it.
As I was driving along today it was like I was seeing things for the first time, even though I was travelling roads that I frequently use, they were fresh and new, as if I was seeing them for the first time, in any case, I feel the light around me, and I see it differently than before, it is even more mysterious and magical, more alive and enchanting. To add to my wonderment today as I was driving home I saw what looked like a star, zoom up from the ground in front of me and disappear into the sky, no it was not a plane, nor had I been drinking, I know what I saw was the same mysterious craft that I watched the other night as sat by the pool, to see it at night is one thing, but to see it in the day time is quite another.

No comments: