Friday, August 09, 2019

Nothing Warms.....

Nothing warms my heart more than seeing my three kittens relaxed and resting after playing together and chasing each other around the house.

They are helping me heal the loss of Pixie, Tarmie and Spirit who shared my life before them.
The shock of losing the three of them in one year was dreadfully difficult to navigate, these three don't replace them, but like Spirit Cat, Pixie and my precious Tarmie they found their way to me when I needed love to enter my realm once again. 

Miss Bear is the ever regal Queen of the house, and Charlie Cricket is a chubby bundle of fur who seems to think that everything is for eating.
Nala is a little imp who instigates many a play session and despite her still tiny size she has a mighty loud voice.

I know a lot of people don't understand the connection I have with my fur family, nor do they get that I would rather spend time with them than with other humans.
I am constantly baffled by humans and their behaviour,  by the games they play, the control they want and manipulations used to get what they want from others.

My fur kids are just happy being their delightful selves, and if more humans could just be their delightful selves how different the word would be......



No comments: