Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Transporting Yourself............

Transporting yourself to a place of restfulness takes but a moment.
Sit, close your eyes.
Relax.
Become aware of your breathing, softly falling into a gentle rhythm.
As you fall deeper into yourself move your focus to your heart.
In the restfulness of my garden, the late autumn sun falls softly on my bare shoulders, the cool whispers of the evening breeze begin to calm my senses.
Softly the light speaks to me, reassuring my spirit to embrace the purring moan of the Universe as it resonates around me.
I begin to feel heavier, the ground disappears beneath my feet, gone too is the chair, all that I sense is a Oneness, a feeling of utter clarity of all that I am.
Resting in the grasp of my beloved creator I see with renewed clearness the essence of all that surrounds me.
Light permeates through me, connecting me to the entirety of creation.
To those whom I love, as well as those sent to teach, their gift a challenge or lesson sent to provide stimulation for my soul.
Grasping at the edge of reality I cling to a moments of endless tranquility, lost and engulfed by the complexities of human life and the memory of the spirit realm.
Staying with the energy is intensifying, like electricity pumping through my veins, taking me to a heighten state of unspeakable rapture, that engulfs the wholeness of me.....................

No comments: