Friday, April 23, 2010

Peeking Out From

Peeking out from behind the veil I see what is truly important.
Love in its completeness.
In the honesty of its self and of those who are not hiding behind a false face invented to hide the falseness of who they really are.
Some thrive on dishonesty, weaving a karmic debit that will grant them the blooms of the seeds they sow.
Being together in open honesty is something very few are capable of.
Which is why I guess I prefer cats to people, they love with deep and intense affection, no lies and untruths, just pure and untainted love...............

4 comments:

The Creek Cats said...

You guys are so cute!
Our is more of a cat person than a people person.

Anonymous said...

Spot on Gem. Why do some people find it necessary to create a false image? In the end, the truth will out, making their whole lifetime of lies, pointless. I am who I am - I dont pretend to be something Im not. If Im not liked for who I am, its not my problem, but theirs. Im happy with who I am, as you are with you. PPLP. x

GYPSYWOMAN said...

hey lady! always wonderful to drop by your place of light and love and truth! and kittykats! love the images of all your little critters! all beautiful! thanks for sharing - have a glorious weekend -

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I'm kind of a cat guy also.