Monday, April 19, 2010

Outstretched Across Eternity........

Outstretched across eternity light connects us all.
Each thought and interaction with others unites us in an unbreakable relationship with each other.
All is sacred, even the mundane exchanges in a supermarket, at work, walking on the beach or stroking an animal, each moment is a sacred moment, one that binds us closer to God if we listen to the magic around us.
Moments of clarity can arrive at any time, so to can they be provided in a variety of ways, often one does not see the wonder before them as they are too caught up in doing.
As I walked along the beach tonight I watched as my feet splashed in the water, as each droplet soared high and trickled down my bare legs, in this second I looked through the eyes of my soul, watching God cleansing my body.
I was aware of the salty air as the wind blew through my hair and the spray of the waves settled on my face.
Watching others as they walked and jogged along the beach I felt so in tune and connected with them all, even though they were oblivious to this fact.
I have shifted again in the last few days to a place of such acceptance of myself, a place where I know that life is about being, about experiencing, each and every second of our waking life, if we are prepared to be still enough to witness the marvelous miracles we are, then all of a sudden even the mundane daily tasks become great and inspiring moments............

No comments: