Monday, November 15, 2010

Going To Albany.............

Going to Albany for day we stumbled across the towns attempt of a stone circle. Not quite what we were used to in England we did smile at their attempt to create a little ambiance though.
The main road through the town was already ready for Christmas with the sparse decorations hanging above the passing cars, such a different atmosphere to England.
Heading back home we stopped Middleton Beach where discovered these two mushrooms, I stood in silent awe of the miracle of life, amongst all the bricks and mortar of the materialistic world mother nature always calls me back.
Always happier surrounded by nature I was in my element as the clouds darkened overhead. The wind danced around me as the promise of rain called once more. Time to drive back across the countryside once more and into the coming storm In a word. Bliss...........

No comments: