Sunday, April 05, 2009

Morning...........

My two favorite bird's enjoying a refreshing morning drink, I hear their calls shortly before the sun is up, alerting me to check their food and water prior to their arrival..... I am not certain whether or not they can see through the blinds when I am taking their photographs, perhaps they just sense my presence? I can not express the joy I feel with our encounters, each day brings with it a deeper trust on their part, if Blossom or I are out in the garden they will still wander around, eating and drinking knowing that they are safe, there is no threat. That in it's self makes me ponder on the feelings they must have, to know that this garden is a haven for them, a place where they come to unwind and recharge their tired wings, and how many gardens offer this freedom to them? To any bird? A simple visit from my two regular crow's is enough to provoke a session of profound contemplation, to acknowledge the blessing of such an ordinary encounter.............

No comments: