Wednesday, November 26, 2008

How I See The World...........

At long last a photo that depicts how I see the world.
I see every single thing myself to a tree or a chair made up of these marvelous orbs of rainbow light.
As they shimmer magically together, they vibrate at an alarmingly fast pace which of course gives the illusion of how we perceive the world.
I often look at my hair watching the most incredible light show taking place wishing that somehow I could describe what it is I see, finally I can...........
I see these orbs, millions of them pouring forth from the sun each time I look up, they go everywhere and into every single thing animate and inanimate alike.
It is truly amazing, and I never tire from gazing at this spectacle, watching the Universe bestowing the light of life upon the world, connecting us all with the rays of its radiant love.............

No comments: