Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dawn Is A Time.............

 Dawn is a time of magic, it heralds the arrival of our glorious  Father Sun, appearing once again to grant us the warmth of his touch.
Each dawn is precious to me, no two are ever the same, whether cloudy or clear skies it makes no difference, as each morning my heart wells up with the pristine vision that ascends before me.
A moment which is always overwhelmingly beautiful. 

Each morning I notice that the only other beings taking note of this sacred moment are the birds, be they magpies, galahs or crows, it is only they who too hear the call.
Even on the mornings when I am caged in the confines of my car travelling to work, still I am captivated by the wonder of first blush of morn, the music of its aurora draws my eyes to gaze upon the entrancing splendour of this momentary transition from night to day.
 It is a time of stillness, and for acknowledging the gift of another opportunity of unplanned adventures, a clean slate lying in wait for me to paint my world................

1 comment:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I agree Gemel, dawn is a very special time, I really like the way the early sun is playing on the sand dunes.