Monday, August 18, 2008

Sunday Drive.............

Yesterday as I was being chauffeured along in the warmth of the late afternoon sun after a take-away coffee I began snapping random shots with my camera as we headed for home........ The silvery sea was mesmerizing, tempting me to enter the cleansing cooling water............... A wander in the sand dunes perhaps, settling to watch the sun as it made its way unhurriedly towards the horizon.......................... Or a lazy amble around a local park, stopping to feed the ducks and geese..................... Leaving the world behind for another day we decided to head towards our own private sanctuary.........

1 comment:

Highlights from two years of blogging. said...

I love that park! Wish now that I had spent time sitting in it, enjoying the sun and the ducks :)