Sunday, February 19, 2012

Attuning The Tone......

 Attuning the tone in the house as I prepared for an energy session yesterday was as always, a time of sacredness.
 Sitting in mediation for an hour prior to my friends arrival, focusing on opening my heart to allow the  flow of universal love to work through me saw the atmosphere of the house become even more tranquil that it normally is.
 The haunting harmonies softly playing on the stereo, coupled with the intoxicating scent of incense wafting on the gentle morning breeze had already worked its magic on Tarmal, and with the intensity I also felt running throughout my own body, I was curious to see how the session would be.
 Having trained in many healing modalities over the years I now find that I follow none of the teachings I was given, now, I open to allow the universe to work through me, to guide me.
This has been the first session I have done in quite sometime, and after a major personal shift I knew this was going to be a powerful and eye opening encounter, not just for my friend, but, also for me.
 As I sat in the stillness as my friend slowly came round, I was astounded at the intensity of the force that worked through me.
At times I had to remove my hands from his body, as the force surging through me was too much to handle.
 I have felt the force of love move through me before, to a degree where tears flow down my cheeks in gratitude for the honour of feeling such purity within me, but what I felt yesterday defies words.
At times I thought that my heart would explode.
Even now a day later the energy still radiates not just in me, but within my home.
As I have vowed to return to the work of the heart with a renewed passion I seem to have set in motion an opening from a higher power, one that refuses to be ignored, one that just implores to be shared.......

No comments: