Saturday, July 31, 2010

Waking This Morning.........

Waking this morning I felt as if I had just awoken from a long deep dream.
One that I had been locked into for a very long time.
As I woke I felt a total sense of connection, not only to my self yet to the Angelic realm from which I had just departed.
Last night I entered into a meditation using 11.11 energies which are now present in our earthly realm, and, on waking I felt that I had brought this vibration with me.
Angels linger, I feel them.
They are present in the words of another.
I sense within me my connection to a Soul many miles away, one who has spoken with such gentleness and purity that my heart was filled with such thankfulness to have been given a chance to remember the way home.
Surrendering to the flow of the river is the only way to find my way home, for I have learnt in the recent past, that to manipulate the will of The Universe does not bring my hearts true yearning.
Yet, to allow what will be, to actually be, has given me a boon of sacred connection.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)...11_11...Bursting the 'pods' of our egos, we are ready to enter into Divine partnership.


I see a vision of the future...

Eu vejo uma visão do futuro...

*

Gemel said...

*

I have shed that is for certain!

O que é que você vê?

What is it that you see?

G ^i^