Thursday, June 27, 2019

Dashing Out.....

 Dashing out in between thunderstorms and heavy rain this morning to get photos of my pin-cushion hakea out in the front garden before I headed off to work.
 
She only had one single flower last year, this year she has many amazingly stunning flowers all in different stages of unfolding so I had to include a few photos to record her first flower burst.
 
While I was out I thought how suddenly everything was so lush and green, raindrops were glistening in the morning sun twinkling like tiny stars, it was rather a special morning, and depending on where I was in the garden I noted that as the canopies continue to grow many hidden secret spaces seem to appear on their own adding to the magical feel of my little garden realm.
 
 There a buds on many of the other plants in the garden and a few of my grevillia's are already in full bloom, I am so looking forward to the coming weeks when more and more flowers unfold and entice the birds to feed in the abundance of nectars my garden has to offer them...……..
 
 


























No comments: