Sunday, September 16, 2012

Spirit Is.....

Spirit is now fully recovered and back to his normal demanding little self, waking me up all hours of the night demanding to be let out, only to have a pillow thrown in his direction and told to be quiet.
Then having the cheek to settle down to sleep when I finally do wake up!

He is the most annoying of my clowder of cats, and the only one who I allow to go outside on his own, being an ex-street cat it is difficult to restrain his urge to explore, yet this is always a time where I worry, so much can happen to him whilst he is out patrolling his domain, a domain that is becoming increasingly hostile.
Luckily though, I have noticed that the length of his outings is lessening, he is more content to be inside or, playing with his siblings in the courtyard, much to my pleasure........

3 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Your cat is settling down perhaps. Nice peaceful pic.

L said...

I hope he will become more content at home. My cat, Max, really would like to go out. I have satisfied some of that by allowing him into my garage. They can be such lovable characters, can't they?

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Glad to hear Spirit is recouping well Gemel, he looks adorable lying there. My little 'Clayton's' cat still spends most days here with me, but I have to send her home to her owner about 6 ish, breaks my heart, especially as I know she would love to stay.