Friday, August 19, 2011

Apparently......

Apparently they are here in Perth too.

I read today at a clients house that there have been numerous sightings of UFO's in the Claremont area of Perth lately.
For me it makes complete and utter sense that there are millions of other civilisations within the vastness of our 'own' universe, not to mention the many other universes that surround us.
I feel personally that we amuse them somewhat, I mean to come here to view a race that slaughters not only their own kind, but also every other life form upon our planet must seem rather primitive.
Then I expect they would not understand why many enjoy blowing the planet up testing nuclear weapons.
Destroying the beauty of the earth for the endless breeding of the human population, making many, many other species extinct.
Yep, pretty sure they come here for a laugh..........

5 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I think you just might be right Gemel!! Enjoy your weekend.

Karen Xavier said...

:) Probably true, makes me wonder too why they would come here. Even if they do exist, I think they would be friendly and cool.

Mo said...

Maybe we are and experimental globe for them

luksky said...

I have to totally agree!!

Gemel said...

Perhaps we are Mo, have to admit that I have thought the same for quite some time..