Sunday, December 30, 2007

Feeling Blissful

As the sun rises in all its radiant glory I feel completely connected to this magnificent orb, as I watered the garden this morning I was alone in a still slumbering world, the morning calls of the native birds were the only sounds breaking the silence.

Today the galactic portals are open projecting an increase of Universal energy into this third dimensional world of ours, I can feel the enchantment of this special day oozing into my being, filling me with love. As I looked around my growing garden I breathed in the beauty of these magnificent treasures, knowing that with my love and nurturing I have created my very own natural paradise, when I am working with these gentle and silent beings I feel connected to my creator even more, it is only when I am communing with nature (be it plant or animal) that I find my soul stills and my heart is filled with the most profound sense of love.


To walk this world asleep to the beauty and companionship the natural world offers us is to never truly know the brilliance of your true self..................................Gemel

No comments: