Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Watch This Space.........................


This is the starting point for my therapy room makeover, when we moved in I had envisaged having a room with a green theme, relaxing and tranquil, however that is all about to change as I wish to create a more mysterious and opulent feel. This is the Tibetan wall hanging that I had originally, it is from this where I received the inspiration to redo the room in a gold and claret theme instead, incorporating the earth energy with the claret and bringing in Universal energy with the gold.
On Monday I went out with a friend to pick out the material for the new curtains, and it was moments before we left that I decided against going 'green' and opting for something more rich and lavish.............................What we came back with was a an idea to do two curtains joined together at the top yet left separate at the sides and bottom, I picked a luxurious floaty claret voile and a shimmery gold organza type material which look fabulous together. The aim is to have a look that is totally unique, I will be able to create different moods by either tying just one curtain back or both twisting them together to add interest.
The other fab idea I had was for my tiebacks, Tibetan bells! When the window is open and a breeze is blowing the bells will tinkle their soothing song, imagine lying there having a deep and relaxing healing massage or perhaps you are indulging in a relaxation session, listening to their heavenly sound will take you deeper into your self, your body relaxing and your stresses and strains floating away...........................

No comments: