Monday, October 22, 2007


Yesterday we went out for morning coffee, which after a week of being housebound was fantastic, even though it takes me forever and a day to get from the car park to the coffee shop! Hobbling along I really did savour to moment, smelling the fresh sea air, people watching as we sat lazily observing the world passing by on a sluggish Sunday morning.
After we finished our refreshments we stopped briefly at the beach on the way home, it had been awhile since I had been down and I miss this serenity that I find when I am there dreadfully, I adore my walking meditations, they centre me instantly whenever I am out of sync. I look forward to getting my right leg back into working order, and after the time it has taken to recover from my accident I know I shall never take my health and fitness for granted again.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Beautiful picture...