Wednesday, July 18, 2007

This World is Bliss

What a divine sunrise it was this morning, it took me all my time to stay focused on the road, I was simply awe struck at the beauty that was before my eyes, the colours of the clouds as the sun was beginning to rise. It made me think, how many people are looking at this, REALLY looking as they drive themselves to work. So many humans are still sleepwalking through their lives, they are not aware of the beauty and magic that surrounds them everyday in so many unique and wonderful ways. I am thankful that I awoke from this slumber many, many years ago, I now take the time to watch the sunrise, birds fly, snails crawl, waves break, leaves fall, clouds drift, rain fall ............................................. the list is endless to the beauty I see around me each and everyday.

No comments: