Thursday, February 09, 2012

The Goal of Life............

The goal of life for me is to make my heartbeat match the beat of the universe, to feel the gentle pulsations of Gaia vibrating through me always.
It is about me and nature being one, of seeing and sensing the true reality, there is no separation.
The further I continue upon this, my chosen path, the more meaningless and artificial modern society becomes.
My contentment comes from attuning my entire being to the grandeur that surrounds me, from the first glimpses of the sun every morning, to the fascinating formations of the endless clouds that pass above me, to the stillness of a hot summers night, sitting in the darkness, watching the millions of twinkling stars, reminding me that, the essential light that I carry in my heart, that fills my body with animation, is the same essential light that the stars radiate...................... 

1 comment:

Adriano said...

Hello Gemel!!!

Is very very beautiful image!

Adriano.