Tuesday, September 06, 2011

The Most Important....

The most important relationship we ever have is the one with ourself, with our 'divine' presence.
It is this heavenly relationship that reminds us that we are a glorious facet of the Divine, that all is more than well, even in times of transition, that changes we go through are in fact here for very good reasons.
Being true to myself and following the pathway of my heart is the only place I wish to reside in.
Seeing when it is time to walk away from situations and relationships is always highlighted to me, it is only those of us who wish to dedicate our journey to the Divine who will follow the calls in our heart, leaving behind ego driven games of control, manipulation and need of those no longer required in our personal journey.
Choosing what is right for me, is the only place to Be........................

No comments: