Sunday, November 07, 2010

Stopping At..............

Stopping at Williams one of the larger towns I had passed through so far for a rest and some lunch, I discovered this quaint little cafe on the main road.
After a delicious salad and a soy coffee I spent awhile just sitting watching the world zooming past.
There is something somewhat liberating in living in the moment, embracing each second that presents its self to you offering you the scope to design your day with the clarity of a peaceful mind.
The world is vibrantly reborn in the twinkling of each instance that appears before you.
As I prepared to continue on my way I looked back down the road that I had already traveled, feeling a force of empowerment within me, acknowledging the transformation that is taking place within me, and accepting this Being called Gemel............

No comments: