Sunday, May 09, 2010

The Steam Rises..............

The steam rises filling the room with the aromas of the shower gel as I sooth the lather all over my body.
The quietness of my early morning shower awakens the me, slowly warming me into complete awareness.
Being in water is always a sensual experience for me, the feeling of warm water trickling over my body or laying in the comforting cocoon of a scented bath always arouses my senses.
I can loose myself completely overcome with the tactile happening, standing there, eyes closed, water running down my face, cascading over my entire body.
Relaxing.
Taking me to another place.
One of silence.
Where the pleasure of touch lingers gently arousing hidden passions to rise.
The warm embrace of the water becomes the invisible hug of another.
Standing in darkened surrender our energy entwines.
For a moment we are one.
The miles separating us evaporated.
As I stand encircled in intimacy...............

No comments: