Thursday, May 13, 2010

I Am About

I am about to leave the house, place my case into my car, lock the gates and drive to the airport, to head towards Fiji, where, I feel I will really find out who Gemel is.
The past months have been a time of great upheaval, of loss, of mourning, of new beginnings, new career, a complete new life.
I know that this is going to be a monumental step forward for me, one of great freedom and true liberation, a time where Gemel will be standing completely in her own power.
Coming back will be a new Gemel, one who I am certain will have many tales to share.
As I sit here and write I am finding the silence of my home unbearable, my babies gone, safe, but most certainly missed.
I know that to some the love I have for my cats is viewed shall I say as rather extreme, but, the loss I feel now is shattering, my home feels like a house, void of the love that normally bubbles over everyone who enters my home. My visitors this afternoon have all commented on the sadness that has taken its place.
So on this note I shall depart, to lands of sunshine and sand, where I will walk in one person and walk out another person entirely.................

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If one defines one's scope of awareness...what one's senses are perceiving to be a unique reflection of the self that no one else experiences, then one knows they are what ever they see or sense. Home then becomes what one senses and then feels comfortable and at home in any environment because we become at rest and at peace within ourselves. What we see is a representation of the blocked and unblocked energy patterns within. Knowing this we can learn to project the dream of our choosing.

Dream Well Gemel and that which has no name within.

Jaky said...

:)

Ronda Laveen said...

Oh, have the grandest of times...but I'm sure you will.

Nancy said...

How utterly exciting! I can't wait to hear all about it!

GYPSYWOMAN said...

hope you're having a fabulous fiji time, lady - can't wait to see all the photos -