Thursday, May 27, 2010

Enjoying The View................

Enjoying the view with a refreshing drink of water the last stretch of the plane journey zoomed by.

Lost in the sights below me, endless miles of clouds and ocean took me into a deep meditative state.

As Brisbane disappeared quickly from view I felt myself lifted spiritually, Australia seems to have a weighty hold on me, whenever I leave the shoreline behind me I feel an instant buoyancy.

Knowing that I am constricted by this negative vibration was one of the main reasons for this journey, time to look at my life my life, and where it is I find myself living.

There is nothing quite like being up in the air, flying towards another country, watching the earth below me, taking me to another place that holds the promise of new experiences and memories.

As I drew nearer to Fiji I was feeling calmer, already in the first part of this vacation I had been provided with an abundance of confidence within myself, to be fully myself, not hiding an aspect of me to please another.

I had spent my life wearing masks to please others, to fit roles that I never truly belonged in, which at different times in the past had lead me down a path of sickness and deep unhappiness which at times boarded on depression. As I sat here watching the world go by I realised that I no longer wear any masks, they are all gone, as are the scenarios that unsettled me so.

Spending this time with myself in the quiet confines of the aircraft had already taken me to the inner caverns within, freeing myself from the lingering hooks that had held me down for so long.

Now was the time to let go of all that is no longer required.

All that is no longer relevant in my life...................

2 comments:

Ronda Laveen said...

It is interesting how certain lands, rooms or spaces can be contracted or expanded.

Jaky said...

The world does seem flat from here.