Tuesday, January 15, 2008


With every new day that passes I direct my energy to the global awakening of those amongst us who remain asleep to who they truly are, that we are One. It is with a growing intensity that I forge forward assisting others in their awakening to the divinity that they are. With the Universe sending many new clients to me for bodywork I feel my Soul is flourishing, knowing that my destiny is being fulfilled, that my Light is assisting the arousing of many who are beginning to feel the surge of inherent knowledge bubbling to the surface of their reality, awaking at last to the dis-harmony that surrounds them, seeing past the illusion of the society that surrounds us, keeping many of us subjugated and mindlessly sleep walking through our lives unhappy and unfulfilled with where we find ourselves. It is always the perfect moment to awaken to the holiness within you, and the perfect time is Now.

No comments: