Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Purrfection


Whenever I look at Blossom I see the perfection of the Universe right in front of me, from the day that we found each other two years ago until this present moment I have not taken a second with her for granted, I adore her.
The simple things in life are far more important than the material possessions, status and money that many Souls chase. The love of a cat, the sound of the wind, the sight of sunflower, being caught in the rain, listening to birds singing, seeing the waves crashing on the shore, all of these things are far more sacred and valuable than all the money in the world. The Universe provides us with riches aplenty, they surround us in every waking moment all you have to do is open your eyes and look..........
Many people comment on my apparent obsession with Blossom, they can not see that I view her as one of my family, just because she has fur instead of skin does not mean a thing to me. She is as precious as the rest of my human family and friends, she loves me unconditionally and I do her, it is as simple as that.
For those that can not open their hearts to the tenderness and devotion of an animal companion I know that they have missed out on having an opportunity to experience absolute and pure love.................

No comments: