Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Have You Seen God Today?

Have you seen God/All That Is, The Universe today? Of course you have....................................
The energy of our divine creator surrounds you, IS you, if you have looked into a mirror you have seen god. If you have walked in nature, you have seen god. God is in the cup that you hold, the clothes that you wear, the house that you live in, the road that you walk upon, that stone in your shoe, God is apart of All things, animate or inanimate, if it were not for the divine it would not exist!
Many people feel that god lets them down, he is never with them when they ask for help and that they do not get an answer (or so they may think) no angels appearing in a flash of heavenly light, no roars of thunder as god appears in a flaming chariot drawn by unicorns. God is far more imaginative than that, he is with you every second of every day you walk your journey upon earth. He knows when you are sad or desperately lonely, and he is there beside you with a gathering of those in the realm of spirit who hold you close in their hearts, they remain unseen by your human eyes, however that does not mean that they are not there. We may not always receive the answers we seek in the way that we desire, however that does not mean that we do not get them. For instance I once asked god to give me a sign that he was with me as I climbed The Cheviot in Northumberland, I waited all day long as I became more weary with each step I wondered what will I see (apart form the immense beauty that surrounded me of course.) When I sat down on some rocks to eat my lunch I was given the gift, a tiny little stoat like animal was right in front of my feet, looking at me and its own dinner a dead mouse (bless its heart,) I was sat near the entrance to its home, and it would have to pass my foot to enter with its food. I did not move, I felt honoured that such a tiny being was this close to me, and showed no sign of fear, instead after careful consideration the little one decided that it was okay I would not harm him. What a treasured moment this was, to know that this precious tiny animal who by rights should have avoid me, was there so close not afraid that I would harm it, I knew that that was the sign I had requested, god was present within me and the stoat therefore I received the mystical moment.

Next time you ask for god to be present, or you are shouting at him for letting you down, know that he is there, surrounding you and within you bestowing his love upon you. The struggles we give ourselves are for our own growth, it is the realm of free will, therefore how can our god interject when we asked for all we endure, we receive exactly what we have asked for, even if we don't like what we get............

No comments: