Monday, June 18, 2007

How Treasured I Felt

I do not think that I have ever felt so honoured and worthy of those who I call my friends and family, I was given for the first time a glimpse into what my special people do in fact think and feel towards me. I understand completely that birthdays are not about material gifts and that it matters not the cost of the gift it is whether the gift came from the heart. I love to give to others, often for no apparent reason, just because I love them, because I am glad these people are in my life. To be shown that I was appreciated and loved like this was emotionally overwhelming for me. I was completely and utterly touched with the thought that my special people put into their gifts. I do not remember such a time where I knew how honored I am to have these people sharing my life, family or treasured friend they know who they are and I give thanks and love from the bottom of my heart for making me feel so totally loved.

No comments: