Sunday, May 22, 2011

Curiosity.........

Curiosity as to the purpose of the Bali bowl provides many moments of fun and games for the cats.
A perfect vantage point to stalk her brothers.
A secluded place for a spot of grooming.
But oh goodness, what is this?
Honestly, you turn around for a few seconds and look what happens.
It appears that the sealing of the bowl has been successful, I can now finish the last segment of the back garden, finding the final resting place for the bowl and then completing the planting.
I wonder what the cats will make of this when I install the fountain in it, giving them another little treasure to explore and play with I expect.
For me though the soft trickle of the falling water will deepen the already relaxing feel of the garden, my own tiny secluded hideaway..................

No comments: