Sunday, February 18, 2007

Illusion

I have known for many years that the world as we know it, is but an illusion, that nothing that we see is really what it seems, that we take everything we see it as 'real' when in fact it is not! Years ago I reclaimed the ability to see how things really are, I know without a shadow of doubt that we are made up of light, of billions of magical orbs of translucent light. Why am I so certain? Because I can see this. I know longer see the body the normal 'human' way, I see it as we really are. I know that for those of you who know me this may sound too far out there, however that is the truth. The first time I saw this I was amazed, I could not believe what I was seeing, however I knew it was real. I was looking at my hair and all of sudden I saw it as it truly is, of millions, billions, trillions of beautiful orbs of rainbow light, working together to create the illusion that I AM. I now see all things like this, all bodies, (whether animal or human) all objects, everything. I know most people still trapped in the illusion of what they believe is REALITY will think that I have lost the plot completely, I am here as many others like me are here, to assist humanity in raising and awakening other souls to know that we are more than what we appear to be, we are Beings of Light, from a dimension that is not of this earth, we come here to expand our learning, to experience life in a physical body, to learn from experience, it is all predestined. On this journey we are never alone, it may seem that way at times, especially when the journey that we have chosen is giving us pain, it is an illusion, we are surrounded by many who feel our pain and our desperation, wishing for us to see through the illusion and return to the path we set out on before we incarnated in this present life, to remember who we really are, that we are the creators of our own reality. Do you think that you are ready to return to who you really are? Are you ready to see who you really are? Are you ready to see that we are the Gods we so desperately seek? That looking outside the self will never bring the answers or peace that we crave so desperately, only when you go within shall you find the way back to the light. Spend time with yourself, start to go within yourself, feel your inner body pulsating, the more you trust yourself the easier human life becomes, and then perhaps one day as you are enjoying a quiet moment sitting in the sun, take a strand of your hair, or raise a finger to your face, and look beyond the illusion of what you 'think' is real, and maybe you too will see what your really are made up of. Give it a go, what have you got to be afraid of?

No comments: