Wednesday, November 13, 2019

This Is One Of....

 This is one of my favorite corners to retreat to in my garden.

Out here at the front of the cottage is a lovely hidden nook which is perfect for relaxing with a coffee and sitting to watch the birds flying from flower to flower.

The reds and oranges I have chosen  to decorate this area with really create a striking contrast to the foliage, and most of my visitors find this to be the place they want to linger the longest.

Over the years I have been here this space has really evolved into a wonderful hidden sanctuary, the trees have been pruned to created a natural archway as you walk along the small path, flowers full of nectar and birds flitting about merrily as they banquet on the flowers, it is such a tranquil space.

Four different species of Jasmine fill the air with their heady perfumes as they climb around the archways leading to the front door, in these warmer months sometimes I just sit out here and simply breathe in the exotic jasmine fragrance as I relax and enjoy my private little hideaway.........






2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Quite a pretty spot!

Gemel said...

Thank you William